Thursday, May 19, 2011

T- Shirts

I love t-shirt with funny sayings.  I got my brother a shirt that says Vandelay Industries, purveyor of fine latex, importing and exporting.  If you don’t get it, watch more Seinfeld.  I doubt he wears it out of the house, but it was worth a laugh.  It seems to me that only weird quirky people actually integrate these shirts into their everyday wardrobe.  I have come across a few interesting shirts and people recently. 

Yesterday, I was at one of my favorite kebab places and saw this shirt.





I must clarify, the kebab place is actually called Meat in a Box, cue “D*ck in a box” music now.  I have only recently found this place so I am not sure which came first, the restaurant or the song. 

Today, I was in a meeting with a programmer that works for my company.  For a variety or reasons, he works from home.  I have a feeling one of them is because of his wardrobe choices.  Today’s t-shirt read, “My zombie kicked your vampire’s ass.”  Not to be confused with other shirts he has worn to meetings including “I’m with Stoopid” and F*ck you, I have enough friends.”  PS The owner, CEO and COO were all in attendance for this meeting. Awkward!

No comments: