Friday, May 20, 2011

Adventures on the open road

When you drive to work everyday, you see things that make you laugh, make you rage, and make you wonder.  Recently, I saw this on the road.
What is this? It looks like a vehicular diaper.  It also seems a little unsafe.  
I also keep seeing the same teal Dodge Stratus with a bumper sticker that says, "If you're going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair."  Trash, I know.  Then I drove to New Jersey last week, which takes a few hours.  FYI... Maryland cops don't joke around.  They pull everyone over for speeding, so keep it under 75 when you're there. Anyway, as I was passing a car that was pulled over I saw a little Pomeranian on the rear windowsill barking his head off at the police car! His aggression towards the cop spoke volumes.
But, the thing I hate most, for no particular reason is the stick figure family sticker on cars!  It's just lame, especially when they have a sticker for the hamster and fish.  Someone posted this on Facebook.  


That's just sad. 

No comments: