Monday, May 16, 2011

Company Morale

I am a marketing manager at an educational company and I have to be honest; I love my job. I love being in the education sector and I love that our product helps students succeed in school. That being said, every office has its own drawbacks, and mine is no exception. I could go on and on about the ridiculous things that happen every day, because yes, everyone gets frustrated at their job. But instead I will use the below picture. This is what you seen when you enter my building.




If they expect anyone to be excited about their job and enthusiastic to perform, they are going to have to do a little better than this. My husband’s office has carrera marble floors and a lounge with couches and flat screens and videos games. We have an elevator with an expired permit because there is no emergency phone and a Christmas tree that has been up since November.

No comments: