Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Weekend Recap - NYC

We went to New York this past weekend to visit the fam and had a great time.  New York must have known we've been on the skids, b/c she really brought it this weekend. The weather was amazing, not too much traffic, wonderful dinner in Little Italy.  Well done, NYC.  I like it.  I had my first experience with a New York Beach.  We went to Brighton and it was lovely.  Again, I think the weather had a lot to do with it because this was our view at the beach.

I also saw a lot of sock/sandal combos.
My parents were in town for a wedding so we met them for dinner on Saturday in Little Italy - ate at Angelinos on Mulberry.  It was amazing.  No, I did not take a picture of my food to show you.  But I will give a quick shout out to my brother and future SIL for the amazing food at the cookout on Sunday.

The highlight of my mother's weekend.  I'm pretty sure it was getting her picture taken with the half naked men standing outside the Hollister store in SoHo.  How did she get the picture, you ask?  She had my Dad take it.  Cougar?  I think so.

1 comment:

Angie said...

not gonna lie, i secretly love when people take pictures of their food. i just can't bring myself to do it half of the time :)