Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I mustache you something

Do you get it? Mustache = must ask!  Clever, I know.  Well, I am a fan of the mustache and it seems a lot of people have jumped on the band wagon. You can get anything mustache related on Etsy too!
This necklace - Oh La la
 I love this little number
I had a holiday party and forced my co-workers and their dates to wear mustaches last year, so when it was time to have a going away party for one of them, I knew I had to incorporate the 'stache.
These were definite winners from Fred Flare.

So here it is, my mustache cake.  When I brought it out I said, "We mustache you not to leave."  Lame?  Funny? That's your call.  I enjoyed it! 
The cake was a Pina Colada Cake from this site and it was amazing!

Want to get your own 'stache goodies?  Fred Flare and Urban Outfitters have classic funnies!  

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't even tell you how much Scott enjoyed the continued "theme" of mustaches. :) He likes how you commit (see earlier posts). Ha ha! Thanks for the awesome going away brunch. You outdid yourself as always.

Erin said...

I am so sad I missed this. That cake looks delicious. Had I known the theme, I'd have sent you the furry stick-on mustaches we used to affix to a blow-up cactus strung with holiday lights as part of our Christmas song office decorations one year. You guessed it, "Feliz Navidad" was my song.

True Story said...

That is a great idea for a theme!! Anything that allows me to USE MORE MUSTACHE!!