Monday, June 13, 2011

Confessions from my teens

We all have regrets or embarrassing moments from our teen years. I look back with a lot of embarrassment regarding things I did / wore as a teen. Let’s take a walk down memory lane and recall these mistakes, shall we?

My first car: BMW 325i Convertible. It was the cutest car ever! And before you get all judgy, let me say it was a 1988 and had 150k+ miles. It was well past it prime and the roof leaked when it rained but it was the best little car and so easy to drive, I just loved it.

My confession: I had this sticker on the back for a while.
What a spoiled brat? At least I think that’s what I wanted people to think. Hey, I was 16, what can you do?

In a completely opposite direction, my friend had this bad boy.

It was adorned with these bears.

Let me just tell you, I thought it was awesome even though I had no idea these bears were associated with the Grateful Dead and I still can’t name one Grateful Dead song.
She also had this.

Amazing! Love it! And yes, we would roll around town listening to Master P – Bourbons and Lacs. Ahh, memories!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amazing. i miss that cr-v. good thing my sister now has one so i can have flashbacks. i'll never forget andrew hogan's sweet, sweet nickname for it - it cannot be repeated on your blog.