Friday, June 10, 2011

Blame it on the...

Although I do enjoy my bubbly, I am not a big drinker. Don’t get me wrong, I have had my fair share of drunken nights with beer funnels and flip cup, but to be honest; I am just not a fan. Now, if Kool-Aid was what alcohol tasted like, I would most definitely have a drinking problem. Well it seems like I am not alone in this sentiment and a brand called Firefly now makes sweet tea vodka. Have you heard of it? I think it’s relatively new.
I have not tired it, but I hear it delicious! I hear it so delicious in fact that you can’t tell you’re drinking alcohol.


Some friends were at a wedding a few weeks ago and they were serving this beverage along with regular sweet tea in mason jars (adorable!) but neither was labeled. Well, the hosts realized that was a mistake when an 8 year old got sloshed! Poor girl didn’t know she was drinking alcohol!! EEK! I do not endorse underage drinking, but I do endorse drinks that taste like sweet tea.
 Doesn't that look refreshing?!


No comments: