Thursday, June 9, 2011

Just Faux Fun

Back in the 90s my Mom got into faux painting. You know, it involved a lot of sponges, crinkled paper and other items to make regular paint look fancy.  She was really good at it after perfecting her skill in several rooms of our house. After seeing our house, some friends contracted my Mom to do some work in their houses.  Being an entrepreneurial business woman, my Mom made business cards!  The name of her little business?  You guessed it, Just Faux Fun!

So with that back story, just faux fun, here are a few goodies I found online that are just that!





Get a new phone


I know the picture is small, but it's a bobble head Alan from the Hangover!!
Get a Honey Badger shirt!  If you haven't seen the honey badger you tube video, you must.


1 comment:

Kristie Pichler said...

Fact: I had a hamburger phone when I was a kid! I was also just introduced to the Honey Badger video thanks to your blog. Totally worth it.