Monday, January 30, 2012

Relationsh*t Rears its Ugly Head

Remember this post about Relationships and shit?  Well, here's a quick update on my eternal battle royale with my dear sweet husband's habit of messiness.
Last night he figured out the the chocolate I bought last week is in fact butterfingers in heart-shaped wrappers, hence the need to snack on a few while in bed.  Lovely.  Please note the open coke... it a rarity that there is only one on his night stand.  I consider this a small victory, BUT that might be because I cleared 4 from there yesterday.
The laundry battle continues. Can you see that the hamper is RIGHT THERE, mere inches away from the clothes.  I would like to note that both the laundry and dry cleaning hampers are side by side.  As I get closer to my due date, I am dreading this battle will continue and I will lose due to exhaustion and taking care of the new beebs.

No comments: