Friday, January 27, 2012

Just Faux Fun Friday

Social media has its pros and cons.  One of the pros for me is the spread of humor and joy.  This can be by sharing a funny joke, a photo of an incorrectly spelled sign, a person asleep on the job (see below), etc.  Yes, some may be humor at another expense, but the truth is it's humor and makes me laugh.  Here are a few gems I've stolen from Facebook posts. Anyone whose picture I stole, feel free to comment and get your recognition!
This makes me think of the SNL skit when Will Ferrell is Alex Trebek from Jeopardy and Darrell Hammond is Sean Connery.  Sean - "I'll take the rapists for 500."  Alex -"That's Therapists."
My sister in law loves to dress up her dog, and as you may remember, we tried it with Tibet at the beach in the fall.  Anyway, she had this photo shoot for her wedding website. I love it!

A friend on Facebook has several iterations of this situation.  Her name is Gloria; she likes to sleep at work and apparently has an organization problem from the stacks of papers in her cube.  Or perhaps the papers are piled up because she sleeps on the job.
 Her ass is eating the pole, ya'll. 

Happy Friday! I've been getting my craft on this week so I might have something to show you next week if everything works out. 

No comments: