Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Shopping Fun

So now that I am officially unemployed, I have the freedom to run errands during the day, which is amazingly efficient.  I decided to go to the outlets last week since I had to be out of the apartment for repainting.  The place is 45 minutes to an hour away, but they have a ton of stores.

My purpose for the visit - Ralph Lauren to get some cute baby clothes and Pottery Barn for Nursery accessories.  The result:  The Ralph Lauren Store doesn't carry kids clothes and the Pottery Barn was literally in the middle of closing it's doors.

No joke, this is literally what I walked into.  I had to turn around and look at the door, thinking I may have walked into the wrong place.  About 30 minutes later, when I walked by again, those 3 racks of items were empty.  It was a great trip.

No comments: