Thursday, September 8, 2011

Parking Fail

On my way to the Doctor's office this week I pulled in the parking lot to see this car, halfway out of a parking spot. 
 If you look closely, you can see the rear tire is in FRONT of the car to the left's front tire.
Being a courteous driver, I stopped to let them leave. I must add, I was on the passenger side, so I could not see the driver well.  After a few seconds and no movement, I looked a little harder at the car and realized no one was in it!  Some one had just half way parked, then thought, 'yea, this is good enough.' I tried to think positive, 'maybe there was an emergency and they left it because they will be right out.' Nope. An hour and 15 minutes later, still there.  Even more, no one could park across from them because there wasn't room!

No comments: