Thursday, December 22, 2011

Some might call it babymoon

Some might call it babymoon, I will not.  I think that's kind of lame and makes it sound like your life is over.  So I'll say I tagged along with Husband to LA and we stayed a few extra days. It was my first time there and I can now say, I get it.  I get the draw of the weather and natural beauty. Here are some of my favorite pics from my phone.
 
We stayed at the W in Westwood, so it was near UCLA and kind of residential.  It also had a great view of the Hollywood sign!

 
Sunset at the Santa Monica Pier
 The Pier
Sunset the Getty Museum.  A dear friend told me the Getty was a must-see and I agree.  It is architecturally beautiful; it has stunning almost 360 - degree views and the artwork in amazing.  
 
 Part of the museum.
 Malibu, or 'the Bu' as some people may or may not call it.  We drove all the way to central Malibu, and I have the say, that shit is FAR.  Famous people who live there and go into the city a lot have a lovely scenic drive, but seriously, it's far. 

More insights of LA later!

No comments: