Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blast from the Past

I had a wonderful weekend in New Jersey.  We had a Saturday full of  family, amazing Italian food, and every type of cookie and pastry you can think of.  I believe the words, "holy cannoli' were said, no joke, the pastries from Brooklyn were so good.
The best part about going there is nothing ever changes.  The decor is literally stuck in a time warp.  I love it.  Here is a pic of the guest room to illustrate this.
The blanket was my Mom's at college her freshman year.  I like how the Noel pillow was added as flare for the season. ;)  
I also got to go through a bunch of very old photos I had never seen before with my mom.
My Grandma as a baby circa 1919. 
I don't want to brag, but my Grandpa was the cat's pajamas if you ask me. 
Their wedding picture from 1940. Beautiful!

No comments: