Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Full Disclosure 3

So I am rounding out the second trimester and feeling pretty good.  Gained 10 lbs in one month, but other than that I feel good. Here is what's been going on.
  • I saw my Mom when I was 26 weeks and she said, "Yea, I was about your size when I had you."  I was born after my due date.  So, what you're saying is, I'm gonna be huge? 
  • I'm becoming a little obsessed with the cuteness that comes with baby girl clothes.  
I mean, how much cuter can this be??!!
  • On the down-side, my immune system is WAY low and I've been really sick.
  • I'm looking forward to the baby shower my friends will be throwing me in Nashville!!  More cuteness!
  • Baby Brain - It's for real y'all. I find myself doing the stupidest things and forgetting a lot.  I took the Husband's car in to get serviced.  When they notified me that it was ready, I got my stuff together, went out to the car area and waited, and waited, and waited.  I saw a white car that might be his, but the back looked different, so I waited some more.  After about 15 minutes a serviceman came up to ask if I needed help. I handed him my ticket; he looked at the computer screen, looked at the white car that had been sitting for a while, looked at me, looked back at the screen again, and said, 'ma'am, that is your car.' Like an idiot I responded with, 'Oh ok, thanks. They all look the same to me, all I know is mine is white.'  

No comments: