Monday, July 11, 2011

I found the real Russell

Yes, it's true. I found Russell.  Who's Russell? If you haven't seen Up, you must see it now! 

This is Russell. 
I was shopping at the outlets last weekend, minding my own business, when I hear, "Question. Which is faster, a polar bear or a grizzly bear?"  WHHAATTT? Who just said that?  I turn to see who said it and there he was.  This adorable chunk-of-a-thigh 10 year old-ish boy.  Forgive me if I get his answer wrong, but it was something like, "Answer: Polar bears in the water, grizzly bears in the summer, or spring."  Oh and the woman he was with couldn't have cared less, but it was so cute how he was following her around with all these facts.   To be honest, I just hope my future kids enjoy reading at all.  If it's about polar bears, snakes, dogs; it doesn't matter, just as long as they read!!! 

I wish I could say this was the actual kid and I had gotten a picture, but I didn't really have a chance.  It was pretty damn close to this though. 

No comments: