Thursday, November 10, 2011

Full Disclosure 2

So I'm almost 22 weeks into it and things are a-changin'. 
1. Maternity pants are the best thing known to man.  I might never go back to those silly buttons and zippers. 
2. I feel like I'm still in that stage where to some people I look pregnant, and to others, I just look fat. If I touch my stomach, will that make people realize I'm pregnant or just wierd?
3. I ordered so breast pads through a special discount I got from an email, and I am so embarrassed to even admit the name of the website, but it's too good... It's Udder Covers. Really?! www.uddercovers.com
4. I had no idea how much I would get into decorating the baby suite -said by Frank. 

 I might break my previous promise and show you the room once it's done since I'm so excited.

1 comment:

Angie said...

oh FOTB Part II
are you going to have storks at your baby shower? :)