Friday, October 28, 2011

Updates from all over the place

Most importantly, Justin Beiber is a GIRL!  We have a few names we are toying with but don't plan to name her until she is born.  My Dad had a nightmare we named her BB, or Bunny Britches, the pony I used to ride when I was 12.  It does have a nice ring to it, no?

On the rest of the pregnancy front, things are going fine, we registered last weekend which was an experience.  Josh didn't have much to say until we got to diaper section and he finally piped up to explain that, 'money is no option, I need the strongest, best, stench-sucking diaper pail on the market.'  Everyone has their own priorities!

We went to Seagrove, FL a few weeks ago with my family and spent some wonderful days relaxing on the beach. 
We enjoyed some beautiful sunsets. 
Tibet had a great time on the beach too!
Have I told you how awesome my future sister in law is?  Well, she is.  She has an adorable dog, that she dresses up in ridiculous things and has her own facebook page.  Before I met her, I knew we would be friends.  We had a little photo session with Tibet while we were in FL.
She was such a good sport putting up with the crazy ladies trying to dress her up.

1 comment:

Kristie Pichler said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I love the puppy photo session! Seriously, too freaking cute!